2024 Mackinac Bridge Tower Tour Raffle Ticket Bulk/5 for $100
Purchase Your Mackinac Bridge Tower Tour for Two Raffle Ticket Here!
(This Purchase if for 5 Raffle Tickets)
Imagine standing atop the Mackinac Bridge, with the panoramic views of the Straits of Mackinac and this engineering masterpiece beneath your feet. Here is your chance to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure! Purchasing a Mackinac Bridge Tower Tour raffle ticket not only grants you the chance to win an exclusive tower tour for two but also supports the Greater Mackinaw City Chamber of Commerce. Don’t miss your opportunity to seize this chance to make memories that will last a lifetime – purchase your raffle ticket today and become a part of Mackinac Bridge history! Increase your chances by purchasing 5 tickets for only $100.
Raffle tickets are on sale from December 1st through May 31st at Noon.
Tour Dates are organized through the Mackinac Bridge Authority between June 1, 2024, and October 15, 2024.
The Raffle is for a Mackinac Bridge Tower Tour for Two Individuals.
The Mackinac Bridge Tower Tour Raffle Drawing will take place on Friday, May 31, 2024, at 3:00 pm at the Mackinaw City Chamber of Commerce Office located at 707 N. Huron Ave., Mackinaw City. *Need not be present to win.
For more information and questions, call the Greater Mackinaw City Chamber of Commerce Office at 231-436-5574.
PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Of special note:
- Guests must be capable of tolerating extreme heights. Both towers stand 552 feet above the water.
- Guests must be physically capable of maneuvering through small openings and confined spaces. There are several small hatches/openings to climb through.
- Guests must be physically capable of climbing a ladder approximately 40 feet in length.
- Guests must be 56″ or taller and weigh 80lbs. or more.
- Guests must sign a liability waiver form before the tower tour and be over 18 years of age. The liability waiver includes agreeing not to take photos or videos of inside the tower, of the access to the tower and not to share or post online images of Mackinac Bridge Authority staff or incidents without the express written permission of the Mackinac Bridge Authority.
- Guests must provide the following prior to the scheduled tower access: First name, last name, driver’s license number and state driver’s license is issued. In addition, individuals may be subjected to additional security screening on the day of the tower access.
Rules applying to tower tours:
- Your tour must be scheduled between June 1, 2024 and October 15, 2024
- Tours will be scheduled Monday through Thursday at 9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
- Tours will be limited to a maximum of two persons and an approved Mackinac Bridge Authority tour guide.
- Tours will generally take 1 hour with a maximum stay of 10 minutes on the tower.
- Tours may be canceled at any time due to weather, traffic conditions, unforeseen maintenance activity, or at the discretion of the Bridge Director of the Mackinac Bridge Authority.
- Tours will be canceled if average wind speed is greater than 20 miles per hour, if temperatures are less than 35 degrees, or pavement conditions are wet.
- All tours will be pre-approved by the Bridge Director of the Mackinac Bridge Authority.