RIDE AROUND MACKINAC ISLAND RULES • Riders MUST be registered for Day One of tour in order to register for Day Two.
• Riders MUST be registered no later than Saturday at 9 a.m. for the Sunday
Mackinac Island ride. Registered Ferry passenger and bike passes will be
distributed at registration. Present your ticket at either Shepler’s or Star Line and
they will exchange it for a round trip boarding pass and bike tag.
• NO LATE REGISTRATION WILL BE TAKEN FOR THE MACKINAC ISLAND
RIDE. Get your application in early. Limited to 150 participants. REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE WHEN MAX PARTICIPATION IS MET.
• HELMETS ARE MANDATORY TO RIDE ON THE ISLAND.
• FEE: The charge per person to ferry across to Mackinac Island is $27.00 (under
12) and $35.00 (adult). This fee includes ferry transportation to and from Mackinac
Island via Shelpler’s or Star Line. Bikes transported in bulk at owners risk.
*REFUND POLICY: Refunds for the Fall Bike Tour must be requested in writing by
September 1, 2018. No refunds will be issued after that date. *Certain restrictions may apply
We reserve the right to detour or cancel any component of the event as needed.
*CANCELLATION POLICY: If any component of the ride is cancelled, participants will be
entitled to a full refund.